Reviewed: Vertoh, The Best Event Theme In Town
It is that time of the year, when you are responsible for the conference, and your boss is blowing his head off for you to arrange the website, and you just tired of looking for a web theme that is exciting, fun and professional at the same time. Stop bumming yourself out, the Vertoh theme from Show themes is just what you are looking for.
The theme is big and bold, starting off with the main highlight which is the event, with the scheduled date appearing very next after which is a tab that says ‘Register Now’, which many themes take a long time to get to. You can choose between 4 header styles as well as 15 colour choices.
For those who need a little more convincing, the page scrolls down to reveal the main highlight of the event- like key speakers, and guests, who would likely be attending the event. You also have a dedicated page to highlight the each speaker, and their achievements, giving the audience a better idea of why the event is a must attend.
The theme also categorises the speakers into groups depending on the day that they will be orating; again a great insight for people who a looking to register. If you are encouraging enrolment of guest speakers you also have a Get in Touch icon that helps you get in touch with potential speakers, helping you grow your network.
If you are holding an exhibition too, Vertoh has an added bonus space for them too. Scrolling further, you have space where you can proudly display your exhibitors; each exhibitor icon having its own extension, giving them a place where they can put in their details to further their business. Vertoh is well thought of web theme that is perfect of any event, conference or exhibition.
- Clear Call to Action and Event Information.
- 4 header options: including slider, video, solid color and large call to action
- Exhibitors’ functionality for events with exhibition.
- Woocommerce integration. Sell event tickets with Woocommerce.
- Fully Responsive
- New Countdown Timer
- Dedicated Pages for Speakers, Schedule, Exhibitors and News.
- Advanced Event Management – Speakers Management, Exhibitors Management, Advanced Schedule
- Performers Profiles on a dedicated page with profile information and option for video and slideshare.
- Registration – Integrates with Eventbrite, Event Espresso, Woocommerce or Xing Events.
- Multiple Ticket Options – Quickly display sold out, special or regular tickets
- Sponsors – includes sections for sponsors with different tiers for Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors
- Map and POIs – easily display the location and points of interest for your event on a Google map.
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Integration.
- Facebook Integration – featuring live RSVP display from a Facebook event.
- Twitter Wall – the Twitter widget allows you to quickly display a live stream of your event hashtag.
- Instagram Wall – a picture is worth 10,000 words to display
- Quick Media Display – quickly display pictures and videos of your event.
- Blog – has a blog section so you can broadcast the latest news about your event to your audience
- 15 Pre-set Colour Schemes – 15 Trendy colour schemes are included
- Translated – The theme comes with .po translation in 8 languages