Rise Of HTML5 In Web Technology
Notice: Undefined index: google-plus in /home/wplove/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-pug/inc/functions-frontend.php on line 307
The W3C standards offer an Open Web Platform that is ideal for developing rich applications, which can deliver intuitive and interactive UX. These apps are enabled by the massive data stores of a device. The actual strength of the platform depends on numerous technologies, including, CSS, XML, the Semantic Web stack, and a lot more, however, the HTML5 is considered as the cornerstone of the platform.
HTML5 is a web markup language that augments cross-platform web application development, and has become quite popular among developers. This technology was already in use for browsers, before the W3C has endorsed it as an official standard in the month of October in 2014.
HTML5 has been developed while considering the user behavior and developer’s requirements. It ensures better interoperability and along with certain additional details, the technology includes specifications that have been covered in HTML4, DOM2 HTML and XHTML1.
With the heightening demand of the mobile applications in the market, mobile app development has become a burgeoning industry. While considering the current mobile development trend, it can be observed that Google Android and Apple iOS are the dominate mobile platforms, which are extensively used for native mobile app development. However, HTML5 offers great benefits over native applications. Let’s ponder into the upsides of HTML5 over native apps.
The Upsides of implementing HTML5
- This web-based standard is open in nature and thus, can is compatible with any web browser on a device. Therefore, it allows developers to efficiently reach a wider audience base, instead of restricting to a particular mobile platform. Therefore, the open web facilitates one to competently promote their HTML5 applications.
- You can better manage your app distribution, its functionalities and monetization with the open web standards of HTML5. It, thus, allows one to leverage their business by integrating a seamless, direct online payment without including any gateway that charges a hefty amount.
- With all the eminent hallmarks that make HTML5 a disruptive technology, it has become a much sought after choice among developers. Since, it is cross-platform compatible, it allows businesses to target a gigantic user base.
- It doesn’t demand a large investment and thus, supports cost-effective app development.
- HTML5 can enable developers to integrate native features of the targeted platform, and helps create high end applications. The technology offers native support for the audio and video components. An HTML5 app allows users to seamlessly access the audio and video files without implementing any additional plugin.
- While incorporating the media file in an HTML5 app, it can be ensured that there would be minimal battery drainage due to the added media files.
- Moreover, it also facilitates developers ensure an intuitive and impressive app. The superior functionalities and great performance of the technology will certainly add to its credibility. It, thus, can be anticipated as a standard web development language.
- If you are interested in app monetization, HTML5 offers a slew of latest method for monetization. This is expected to revamp the content publishing over the Internet, thereby allowing publishers to efficiently earn more money.
Learning HTML5 is an easy pie for those, who already possess expertise in basic HTML and CSS. And, fortunately, one doesn’t have even basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, they can learn the skill over the Internet via the resourceful tutorials and guide. There is no dearth of study material on the web, you can conveniently learn the skills and implement them in a desire fashion. You can easily seek a worthy resource by searching it over the web.
With current web trends, it can be anticipated that the web will hold the reins in the future. Web apps have already started dominating the native apps. In fact, there are numerous HTML5 frameworks that ensure effective and efficient mobile development. The apps developed via such frameworks are not only competent, but they also embrace the latest design trends.
Moreover, there are also certain HTML5 frameworks that will allow users to develop a remarkable cross-platform mobile application without digging deep into development. This means, whether you have little or no knowledge about HTML or CSS, you can proficiently develop apps that have access to native features of targeted devices. A few of the prolific frameworks are Titanium Appcelerator, Sencha Touch, Ionic, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile, Kendo UI, etc. These are a few of the popular HTML5 frameworks that are widely used for developing an invaluable mobile application to target a variety of mobile platforms, including Windows Phone, Android, iOS, Blackberry, and more.
You may implement any of the aforementioned framework and reap the benefits of HTML5 to leverage your business.